The delegation toolkit is an offering from BPLabs that allows a user to indicate that for a specified period of time, tasks assigned directly to a given user should be reassigned to a different user. This allows for individuals to cover work for another individual when they will be out of office. Additionally the TK will also allow the user to indicate if there are any groups or role the other user should be assigned to while they are unavailable.
- Indicate a start and end date for the delegation period.
- Automatically reassign (delegate) any tasks present at the start of the delegation period.
- Automatically reclaim any delegated tasks at the end of the delegation period.
- Users may end the delegation period early.
- Requires approval by the person identified for the task reassignment.
- Provides a full record of all delegation rules for audit purposes.