The Brazos Portal is a new approach to BPM end user task management. It includes several differentiating features:
- Users can organize their work the way they want in Brazos Portal. This makes it easier to find the work you care about first, and to re-arrange work when it isn't presented the way you want. If the right filter isn't there already, create a new one on the fly. Our innovative filtering technology is also fast!
- Users can define multiple views for tasks and instances. Views can be preconfigured by administrators for specific groups or users with rights to create views can create additional views on the fly.
- Task views display the user's tasks with optional filtering to help focus down the work. Instance views display instance level data and include the ability to see for management reporting level data for users who are not directly involved in a task. Users can view the details of a particular instance and when permitted, launch available tasks from the instance details. There are also options to configure hierarchical instance views that display instance counts for configurable process properties (process, instance, or business data) with drill down capabilities to a filtered list of instances. A milestone display included with the hierarchical instance views helps users visualize where instances are in aggregate and highlight overdue tasks.
- The TaskDrive let's users filter and find their work without typing into a search field. The visual and touch interface is key to effective use on a mobile device.
- Brazos Portal adapts to the size of your browser or screen, so it works on any modern iOS or Android smart phone or tablet as well as your desktop.
For additional information or a demo of Brazos Portal please contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customizations and Support
BP3 offers a variety of support contracts for anyone interested in using Brazos Portal in your production environment. When you purchase a support contract, BP3 will provide you with a customized version of Brazos Portal including your logo, color scheme, and a variety of standard customizations that you can choose from. If you are interested in learning more about Brazos Portal support or customizations, please contacts us at email@example.com.
Click the image below to display a larger version.
Driven 2020 Demo
Brazos Portal 1.x demo
This is a demo video of the 1.x version of Brazos Portal which provides a higher level overview of the basic task functionality and Task Group configuration. The UI/UX has changed slightly since this version, but the basic information is still applicable in the latest version. See the Driven 2020 video above to view a more recent version of Brazos Portal highlighting some of new features.